Financial Risk Analysis
An integrated approach to managing
Human Capital Risk in Business
AFRM is passionate about protecting YOUR business. We are passionate about helping business people understand risk. We want to ensure they are protected from financial hardship when things go wrong. This is why we have specifically designed a review of Human Capital Risk within business.
Our role is to assist you to:
- Identify the key human capital risks that may occur in your business
- Quantify the impact they may have
- Select the most appropriate risk management strategy that balances risk probability, financial risk and cost
- Understand your insurance solution options
- Undertake regular reviews to ascertain if there are been any changes that may impact on your risk management strategy
- To be prudent about how much risk needs to be covered
Understanding Human Capital Risk
Human Capital: all the knowledge, talents, skills, abilities, experience, intelligence, training, judgment, and wisdom possessed individually and collectively by individuals in a population.
Human Capital Risk: the continued ability for the workforce to meet the objectives of the business.
Our Human Capital Analysis will:
- Capture all relevant data required for calculation of financial risks
- Use current financial statements to forecast monthly change to operating surplus over a 12 month period and total loss of profit in that year
- Forecast the point in time at which business is trading insolvent
- Analyse wind-up position and financial shortfall
- Calculate insurance requirements to manage the catastrophic risks
We care about protecting business and families. Australian Financial Risk Management, established in 1997, is a specialist life risk advice provider. We have been helping our clients and the clients of accountants, financial advisers and other professionals since inception. We have trained and efficient staff who operate from offices all along the eastern seaboard of Australia. We deal with all the life insurers operating in Australia and have managed over $135 million in claims for our valued clients. Providing you with peace of mind is our goal.